Sunday, June 27, 2010

‘Twilight’ love triangle - Rob interview by Boston Herald

‘Twilight’ love triangle


“In the last two I always run with a kind of limp/skip. This time I could run more solidly. So I spent a lot of time running on a treadmill - like one of those wheels that mice run around on,” he said with a laugh.

What helps him get into character?

“The contact lenses,” he said, frowning, “because it makes me miserable as soon as I put them. That’s what creates the sort of brooding, pouting character.”

That brooding character’s made Pattinson a global heartthrob.

Edward’s changed, Pattinson said, as his love for Bella heats up. Always protective, he is also jealous of the devotion Taylor Lautner’s Jacob, a werewolf, shows her.

“When he finds one thing to hold onto, that’s where his possessiveness comes from,” Pattinson said.

“In ‘Eclipse’ he’s coming out of his shell a bit. Hopefully by the end of ‘Breaking Dawn’ ” - the last book which will arrive as two separate movies - “he’ll basically be a normal 17-year-old guy. Just a little pale.”

Would Pattinson, who is single but continually linked with Stewart in the minds of fans and tabloids, ever compete with another guy the way Edward and Jacob vie for Bella?

“No, I’d just kind of leave you alone,” he said, adding, “If you are the one with the girl in the first place I guess maybe you’re forced into fighting a little bit. But I’d never be in Jacob’s position because then you just end up being the guy who broke you up.”


Source => Boston Herald / Via => Let Me Sign

No comments:

Post a Comment