Wednesday, September 1, 2010

September Contest Special ''Little Ashes''

September Contest

Hello everybody !
Here we go for the contest of this month !
This time, you could win the DVD of ''Little Ashes'' with Robert Pattinson !
The DVD is in Zone 2 (Europa zone), so don't forget to check that your DVD player can read all the zone ;)


Rules:
1) Follow me on twitter @LolaMiSweetlove
2) Comment on this post and don't forget to write your twitter name
3) One participation by twitter account
4) Worlwilde Contest
5) It starts now and will end on Thursday, September 30 at 6:00 PM (Eastern U.S. time)

The winners will be unveiled on October 1, so good luck everyone :)
*plz leave only one comment by people, thx u ;)*
Sorry but I make this contest for my followers, so if you don't follow me, i can't enter you in the competition !
__________________________________________________________________________________
A big thanks to the 28 people who take part of this contest !
Are you ready for the winner ? Go !


The winner is @SagaDevotee !
Congratulations, please DM or e-mail me your full adress, thank you ;)
And for the 27 others, a new contest is up HERE !

28 comments:

  1. thanks for this contest @marysolsm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, thanks for such a great contest.
    @tuscanydreamer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great! I'm @mytwiworld11 =DD

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great! I loved Robert as Salvador Dalí.
    @flying099

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the folloe Friday Lola! I love you and your blog! =) <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your contest love!!!
    @xXHisteria

    ReplyDelete
  7. This movie is one of my favorites of Rob's movies :) Amazing :) Thank you :)
    @twveronika

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dali was a genious and Rob could take Dali's soul back to us. I love this movie!

    @MartinaRiddle

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks for doing it~!
    my twitter name is @tal_stew
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. yes! Team Robert! :D

    @RPattinsonItaly

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay! One of Rob's best films!!

    @TwiLucy_UK

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay!RobPat is a hottie and you,my sis you're def awesome <3
    @supernatural21

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hola! I've been wanting to see this movie for a while. @TwihardBrynn

    ReplyDelete
  14. @SagaDevotee would love LITTLE ASHES...
    i also love this site... :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good luck :) @x_kstewlover_x

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your blog, my visits here are listed! Congratz for your blog!
    I hope I win ... Little Ashes love more than anything ... perfect movie! *-*

    *Hugs To Brazil*

    My twitter account: @___gabis

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yay, have wanted to have this dvd for ages! @emsuckle

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love that movie is my favorite so far @FenixMJR

    ReplyDelete
  19. So great!! :)

    This movie was filmed in Spain!

    @team_taycob

    ReplyDelete
  20. @chcocolate_video
    EVERYONE LOVES ROB!

    ReplyDelete