Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Robert,Jackson and Kristen in ''Movie Star'' Japan Magazine - January 2011 issue

Robert,Jackson and Kristen in ''Movie Star'' Japan Magazine - January 2011 issue

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

“Twi­light saga, Eclipse” & “Harry Pot­ter and the Deathly Hal­lows” Spe­cial Edition

The mag­a­zine con­tains “Twi­light saga, Eclipse” story details, Inter­views with Rob, Kris­ten and Tay­lor, expla­na­tion of past 2 movies of Twi­light saga series and trivia to entertain.

Q: If the movie comes out not so suc­cess­fully, yet you earn some­thing out of act­ing the char­ac­ter, don’t you think that is good enough?
Rob: First of all I don’t want to be a per­fect to being an actor, I have made so many mis­takes as well. But if I was not casted in the big name, I feel fine. Like, you were in the big fran­chise opens in sum­mer, and it turned out to be a fail, that would be a dis­as­ter. I do not want to be in the movie because of the money. I want to choose the one that I believe that has a mean­ing of it, then box office doesn’t mat­ter. I didn’t start this to earn money, I am hop­ing this will turn well, though.

Q: In the movie, Jacob tells Bella that Edward is not per­fect, how do you feel about that being said like a under­dog? And how far from the per­fect guy as of your­self?
Rob: Well, I am a bit bet­ter than a cou­ple of years ago. I grew a bit as a human. When I first read the books, I was like … I can’t play this. This is impos­si­ble. But I tried the entire time to make Edward the per­fect under­dog, no mat­ter what any­one says to him, no mat­ter what heroic deeds he does, it’s impos­si­ble to con­vince him that he’s done any­thing right. And the only thing that has made him feel alive, feel any­thing is Bella.

Q: You are still young, what do you see in your future girl­friend or wife?
Rob: I don’t know yet, I never thought about that. But I hope she likes dogs, and not too nag­ging. I don’t like a per­son who gets so emo­tional and get loud very much. That is impor­tant. While hear­ing that you get mad. Well, not being loud and dog lover, that’s about it.

Q: When Jacob kiss Bella, how did you feel about the scene?
Rob: It’s odd, not only do they do the kiss­ing scenes, they never do it when I’m on set. You gen­uinely feel like someone’s cheat­ing on you… I’d come back to work and be like, “So how was it?”

Q: So do you feel you are a bit haunted by Bella sort of?
Rob: May be so. I like the scene that Edward accepted the fact that Bella and Jacob kissed; very calm never get­ting angry at her.
I some­how respect Edward for that, and in fact that is the very scene I like the most in the Eclipse. He did what I can’t do. This is the very moment he did some­thing very heroic. In the last sequel, he did what he thought the best choice and made her des­per­ately mis­er­able. So now he does what­ever it takes to be with her.

Q:Were there any turn­ing point in your life except being an actor?
Rob: I guess that was when I switch my mid­dle school. The first school I attended … I was expelled from the school. In Eng­land, you go to mid­dle school to high school and then to the uni­ver­sity; all of my friends went on just like that but I was dis­missed and I attended like a art school kind of mid­dle school. But I think that was the most valu­able thing hap­pen to me by then.

Source => Robert Pattinson Press Japan / Via => Thinking of Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment