Friday, December 17, 2010

New Jackson Interview with National Geographic Kids

New Jackson Interview with National Geographic Kids


The star of The Last Airbender, Jackson Rathbone Kids GN says about his new movie!

NGK:  ''The Last Airbender'' The film is based on the Nickelodeon series, Avatar: The Last Airbender. What was it like playing a cartoon character?
Jackson Rathbone : I was a fan of the Nickelodeon series, so I was excited to bring an animated series to life - a combination of martial arts, elements of fantasy and family ties. Were months of training and meet my amazing cast and production team, you can ask for more?!

NGK : Your character, Sokka, can not "bend" like his sister Katara. What element would be best to 'bend' in real life?
Jackson : Water! It is the most common element on our earth and our bodies.

NGK : How was working with Nicola Peltz (who plays Katara) and Noah Ringer (who plays Aang)?
Jackson : They're both very good! It was amazing watching them grow as actors, people and martial artists. I learned a lot from them and hopefully they did for me. Nicola I feel as though it really is a little sister and Noah could be the younger brother I never had!

NGK : How was the shooting at the beginning of the film in Greenland?
Jackson : I was freezing! But we had a great time in the cold - snowball fights, sledding body, and awaken the most serene landscapes with the sun rising slowly through the ice. I loved it!

NGK : What was most difficult to shoot in Greenland?
Jackson : Going down the hands, the most difficult to shoot in Greenland was simply to walk without shooting the scenes. This so cold there!

NGK : Eclipse How can I help you work to prepare for the scenes in The Last Airbender?
Jackson : Actualemnte work on The Last Airbender few months before starting Eclipse. So it was upside down! The most important thing I learned is how to maintain control, while fighting on the screen.

The Last Airbender is for sale on DVD!


Source => Twilight Forever / Via => Gossip_Dance

No comments:

Post a Comment