Friday, January 7, 2011

Kristen Stewart's People's Choice Awards Dress: Here's How To Get The Look!

Kristen Stewart's People's Choice Awards Dress: Here's How To Get The Look!

If you loved Kristen Stewart's gold Reem Acra dress last night, then you're in luck because I've tracked down the look for a lot less. You see, when I caught sight of KStew's dress last night, I couldn't help but feel a serious sense of déjà vu. I had seen that dress before. The sneaking suspicion led me straight to my closet, where I found a New Year's outfit I bought a while back.


The dress (technically, mine's a tunic), is strapless, shimmery gold—much like Kristen's, and while it's no Reem Acra, it's a great and affordable substitute. The best part? It's still available for purchase at Arden B. and it's on sale. Can you say win?

Now, unlike Miss Stewart's dress (which also featured a unique back), the Arden B. number does not come with a belt. So if you don't already have one in your closet we suggest this braided belt with gold buckle from Forever 21 for about $8. As for the shoes Kristen wore, at only $34.99, we're recommending you try these Aldo pumps on for size.

Source => MTV Hollywood Crush

No comments:

Post a Comment