Saturday, January 8, 2011

Twilight Cast among the Good of Celebrity PCA Fashion by The Frisky

The Good, The Bad & The WTF Of Celebrity Fashion At The People’s Choice Awards

Unfortunately, I was at a really boring party last night and missed the People’s Choice Awards. I checked out the celebrity fashions today, though, and I have to say I was quite shocked. Of course, there were some stunning and good fashions, but there were more bad ones. And even some that made me say, “WTF?!” Keep clicking to see the fashions from the People’s Choice Awards of 2011.

Good: This is how Taylor Lautner, Kristen Stewart, and Robert Pattinson always dress for red carpet events, like award shows and premieres. I guess when you find something that works, you stick with it?

Source => The Frisky / Via => Spunk Ransom

No comments:

Post a Comment