Saturday, April 30, 2011

My Pics,Video and Story Experience from "Water For Elephants" Paris Premiere

My Pics,Video and Story Experience from "Water For Elephants" Paris Premiere

I was at the French Movie Premiere, among the people who could watch the movie. So, I couldn't assist at the Red Carpet outside the cinema, but I could see the actors in the cinema and I took some pics from the Red Carpet on big screen and a video. But, lucky as I am, the memories of my digital camera let me down some seconds after Robert Pattinson came on stage. But I have wonderful memories and I can tell to all people who have never met him yet : He's adorable, funny, a little bit shy I think. (What ? everybody know that ? lol) Oh, and he's really really handsome. (Everybody knows that too, I'm sure of that, lol.) He loves playing with the fans' Digital Camera, and he looked for some guys among the fans. (Yeah, yeah, he sayed that, lol) Christoph Waltz, Reese Witherspoon and Francis Lawrence are really sweet too.

Concerning the movie, I have one thing to tell you : GO SEE IT! It's magical. You find all you want : fight, love, humour, animals, hatred, emotion, family and many more. A beautiful story, amazing scenery, really colourful, and a Jacob' scene in particular will become cult. "Remember Me" was my Robert's fave movie so far, but now I can admit my favorite Rob's movie is "Water For Elephants".

Pics

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

Video
I didn't tag my pictures and I autorize others site to post them, but please credit me and put the direct link of this page, thank you.

3 comments:

  1. oh, hunnie!!! I'm green of envy!!! XD!!! no...I'm really emotioned for you!!! I don't know if I'll ever meet him, but I'm sure you had a fantastic experience!!! So...He's real!!! <333 thanks for this stuff!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Ma Belle je suis vraiment heureuse pour toi...j'adore tous ce que tu nous a dit sur ton experience!!!!!! je vraiment envie de allre voir le film....encore une semaine
    Merci bcp pour tous.
    Bisous Manu

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh LOLA , great experience!
    happy for you :)

    ReplyDelete