Sunday, May 1, 2011

May Contest : Win "Vanity Fair" Magazine with Robert Pattinson + 5 bookmarks

May Contest : Win "Vanity Fair" Magazine with Robert Pattinson + 5 bookmarks

Hello everybody !
This month, you could win the "Vanity Fair" Magazine with Robert Pattinson on Cover and 5 bookmarks of your choice with the pics of this magazine photoshoot.



Rules:
1) Follow me on twitter @PatStewBoneCT
2) Comment on this post and don't forget to write your twitter name
3) One participation by twitter account
4) Worlwilde Contest
5) It starts now and will end on Tuesday, May 31 at 6:00 PM (Eastern U.S. time)

The winners will be announced on June 1, 2011 !
 *plz leave only one comment by people, thx u ;)*

Sorry but I make this contest for my followers, so if you don't follow me, I can't enter you in the competition !
And if you unfollow me before the end of the contest, I couldn't validate your comment !
Good luck everyone ! 

*************************************************


Thank you all for enter to this contest.
The winner is...
The comment number 21 is @haush1nka.
Congratulations, please send me your full name and adress and the 5 bookmarks you want at

26 comments:

  1. *__________*
    I love your contest!!!!!!
    Good luck to me xD
    @_Nunzia_

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhhhhh love it !!!!!!!!
    I really want this .
    twitter name : @iamandrada (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOOOVE IT !!!
    OH MY GOSH!!! MY ROB *-*
    twitter : @ilyedwardcullen

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh!!!
    i want this.
    thanx for this oportunity!!!!!!!!!
    i love rooob so much! he is my life.
    @andrasima

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohhh i love it
    i so want that magazine :)
    my twitter name: @robs7enFan

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahhh this is awesome! i've been looking for this mag everywhere here, and no one have it :'(

    *fingers Crossed*
    @vanneCLutz_

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this mag. I want it;-)
    @susa43

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW... this is so very generous of you
    @vanyastoyanova

    ReplyDelete
  9. super comme toujours :)
    @elodiebebel

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww thats so awesome! :)
    Twitter > @ILoveStewy

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love your contests:D
    @HausOfGleeks

    ReplyDelete
  12. GAH. WANT. WANT. :D
    @CynicalDreamerC

    ReplyDelete
  13. @KStewSpainWeb

    I participate in all your contests but I never won anything xD

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hope I win.Speacially because we don't have this magazine here

    @Carol_Cullen_

    ReplyDelete
  15. Like I told you befor I am aways on your site, I love it and recommed it to everyone so keep up the good work! My twitter name is @cullengurl17

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMG! I wanna that VF Rob!It completes my collection O_O Err, I'd like to have that Magazine *blushes* Good luck to every one!
    SlaveforRob

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love this contest!! *-*
    @Mrs_Pattinson94

    ReplyDelete
  18. *O* I'd really like to get it, I couldn't because I'm not from US!
    Well this is my twitter account @ChiaraCullen10
    Good luck to me LOL

    ReplyDelete
  19. Team Edward all the way. My twitter name is @rumball3

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love, love, love Rob!! My twitter name is @nikkiedee1295

    ReplyDelete
  21. hi, thanks for the awesome contest! I would love to win to offer it to my little sister who is a huge fan! my twitter name haush1nka xo from France.

    ReplyDelete
  22. i want it sooo much !! i am from morocco ! my twitter name : @Nina_Gri :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. ohhhhhh I love VF!!!!
    @ReBernardi

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love ur May contest!!! It would be cool to win, my twitter name is @dynval!! Fingers crossed;)!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Ok, here's the rub, I am a little disturbed by the whole hat thing, however dive beneath the cover and discover the goods. Oh yeah baby one can never have enough goods. And I would so love to add this one to my 'goods' pile.
    @searsey

    ReplyDelete
  26. your blog is the best ever!!!!!!!!!!!
    i love your contests!!!
    twitter name : @bellamsc

    ReplyDelete