Sunday, May 8, 2011

Robert Pattinson outlines musical aspirations

Robert Pattinson outlines musical aspirations


Five hundred metres of red carpet, and thousands of screaming fans. The star who lied about his acting training to get into Hollywood has come a long way.

Robert Pattinson's in Australia to promote Water for Elephants with co-star Reese Witherspoon, but the vast majority are here for one man only.

Wherever Robert Pattinson goes there are obsessed fans who will do anything to get near him and Sydney certainly didn't disappoint. Some of the girls turned up at 3am.

Pattinson shot to fame playing a vampire in the Twilight series, as did Taylor Lautner playing a werewolf.

One “twi-hard” is so dedicated she's tattooing both stars' signatures on her wrists.

 “I'm a die hard fan, I've got the Taylor Lautner's signature and I'm hoping to get Robert's,” she says.

Others say they've waited four years for this moment.

In the film, Pattinson joins the travelling Benzini Brothers circus as a vet.

But real life is a circus of a different kind, one Pattinson never imagined.

“I didn't even think I was going to be an actor when I was young,” he says.

Pattinson and Witherspoon have worked together before, but Pattinson didn't make the final cut.

“I was playing 25-40 in the film and he was supposed to be my son but it was so implausible they had to cut it out,” Witherspoon says.

 No director in their right mind would axe the star again but Pattinson says if acting doesn't work out music is his back up plan.

“I really want to start playing live again, I haven't done it for years, hope to next year,” he says.

If he does take to the stage guitar in hand, he sure won't have any trouble pulling a crowd. 

Source => 3 News / Via => Spunk Ransom

No comments:

Post a Comment