Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Juliette Binoche Mentions Robert Pattinson in an interview with Le Provence (France)

Juliette Binoche Mentions Robert Pattinson in an interview with Le Provence (France)

For the new film by David Cronenberg?
JB: Yes, it is called “Cosmopolis.” I play an art dealer who has an “affair” (relationship) with Robert Pattinson. He is a millionaire who loses everything.

Robert Pattinson is moving in a sphere that seems far removed from yours …
JB: I had no idea who he was, I have never followed his career or seen Twilight. We had a chance to have a dinner together couple of times, that’s how we met. Turned out he’s a big fan of movies. All these years he watched 2-3 movies a day and one of his favourite movies is “The Lovers on the Bridge” with myself in it. He’s really funny, just like a kid. He charmed me.


Thanks to @PattinsonLadies who has precised me the real source ;)

Source => La Provence---@IAmYuliaBelka / Via => Robert Pattinson Moms---Thinking of Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment