Sunday, August 14, 2011

New Exclusive Contest : Win an Advance Readers Copy of "The Night Circus"

New Exclusive Contest : Win an Advance Readers Copy of "The Night Circus"

In July, the official Twilight Facebook talked us about a new book call "The Night Circus" by Erin Morgenstern.


Thanks to DoubleDay, I have the chance to receive an advance readers copy for offer to my readers. The official release date is on September 13, 2011, so the winner would have the chance to read the book before everyone.

You can find more information on the book and read the first page here.
You can pre-order the book here too.

To enter the contest is really easy, just leave a comment with your twitter name, e-mail adress or your name on this post. I'll pick up a winner with the help of Random.org. The contest is worldwide and begin now. You can enter until August 21, 2011 at 6pm EST.

The winner will be announce on August 22, 2011.

Good luck to everyone and thanks again to DoubleDay for this opportunities.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks to the 10 participants who entered to this contest.
So the winner is...
The comment number 5 is @sillyhay.
Congratulations, please send me an e-mail at thelostworldoflola@gmail.com with your full name and address.

10 comments:

  1. Love contests and new books
    Twitter....@Jaybear_junkie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the giveaway!!!
    Twitter name: @artdem83

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome!!! Thanks!^^

    twitter name haush1nka

    email laura-sabas@hotmail.fr

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is really awesome! the book looks very interesting hope i win :)
    @vanneCullenLutz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great contest ! I try maybe I'll be lucky (for once ^^)
    @sillyhay

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super concours miss ! Je vais te mettre sur mon fb pour te faire un peu de pub :)

    Sinon @Belladouce

    Bizzz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness this would be so amazing if I won a copy, I'm dying to read this book!
    My twitter name is @JoanneAngelina, my email address is thepainterstudio(at)hotmail(dot)com

    Thanks so much for sharing this, take care!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooooh! I would love to read this book!! @hobohope

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want to read this book so badly. I've heard great things about it.

    Email- Krishnasong@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm sooo excited! Been waiting to read this book for the longest, and thanks for the opportunity to possibly get an early read!

    Twitter: @MaddoxLenair

    Email: Dainvalimar@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete