Friday, September 16, 2011

David Cronenberg and Sarah Gadon on Working with Robert Pattinson in Cosmopolis

David Cronenberg and Sarah Gadon on Working with Robert Pattinson in Cosmopolis

Cronenberg didn't cast Rob because of his tremendous Twilight Saga fame. In fact, he explained why it made shooting a little more difficult:

"Actually the fame was a detriment," Cronenberg told us. "I mean, it's good for financing - but it's not necessarily good when you're on the street and there are a lot of Twihards around. But I think people will be really surprised, I mean, I think he's a terrific actor and that's why I went after him."

As for Sarah, she was a little taken aback by Rob's superstardom. She only understood the magnitude of his popularity once she was smack in the middle of frenzy. Here's what she had to say...

Source => CBC Live / Via => ROBsessed

No comments:

Post a Comment