Wednesday, October 26, 2011

100 Monkeys Fan Book Project

100 Monkeys Fan Book Project



As some people already know, I will have the opportunity to attend the 100 Monkeys Show in Paris on December 3.
So, I decided to create à Fan Book with messages, drawings and more from all over the world for them.
If you want to participate in this Fan Book, you could, from now, send me your messages, poems, drawings, design and more at thelostworldoflola@gmail.com.
You have until November 28 to send me your messages and I’ll give them the Fan Book at the concert.
I hope many of you will participate in this project and feel free to spread the world.

Comme certaines personnes le savent déjà, j'aurai la chance d'assister au concert des 100 Monkeys à Paris le 3 décembre.
J'ai donc décidé de créer un Fan Book avec des messages, dessins, et autres des fans du monde entier.
Si vous voulez participer à ce Fan Book, vous pouvez dés à présent m'envoyer vos messages, poèmes, dessins, design et plus à thelostworldoflola@gmail.com.
Vous aurez jusqu'au 28 Novembre 2011 pour m'envoyer vos messages et je leur remettrais lors du concert.
J'espère que vous serez nombreuses à me suivre et n'hésitez pas à faire passer le message.

3 comments:

  1. 100 Monkeys you made my night in August 2011 in Vancouver, BC. I got to meet 5 great men who know how to sing and play what music is really about. These guys are the nicest people who will ever meet. Jackson is my favorite, but each monkey has a piece of my heart for life. Can't wait to see these boys play again. Have a wonderful European tour and hope they enjoyed it as much as we have in North America.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Roberta Trapp Do you want to put this message on the Fan Book or it's just a comment ? lol

    ReplyDelete