Monday, November 14, 2011

Jackson in "Company" UK Magazine - December 2011

Jackson in "Company" UK Magazine - December 2011


What makes me ‘appy?
This month, we peeked into the mobile of Jackson Rathbone, the hottie who plays Twilight’s Jasper Hale… Sadly, we couldn’t find R.Pattz’s number.

My Phone
I’m a bit reluctant to move into the 21st-century, so while I’ve got an iPhone 4, it has a plastic case on it that makes it look like an old-school Nintendo Game Boy. Best of both worlds! (iPhone Game Boy Silicon Skin, 5.99, www.play.com)

Most Tapped
I’m hooked on www.hulu.com where you can log on and watch web TV series’ online. The funniest I’ve seen was Dr Horrible’s Sing-Along Blog. I’ve just produced (and starred) in my first web series called Aim High. It’s about a CIA agent who’s still a school kid.

My Music
As well as acting, I’m in a band called 100 Monkeys (www.100monkeysmusic.com) so I keep all of our band’s back catalog in my phone. We’re a funk-rock band and heading to the UK on tour this month so look out for us. On the tour bus, I’ve been plugging my iPhone in and we’ve been jamming to old Bloc Party albums. Those guys rock.

Phone Photos
I love the Hipstamatic app (http://hipstamatic.com) because it makes me look like a professional photographer! I mainly take snaps when I’m gigging or with family. I’m continually getting stopped in the street and asked for photos by fans. It can get crazy especially on the red carpet with Rob or Kristen, but I always try to stop for a snap. I’ve had to change my phone number twice as fans got hold of it, so I’m careful to who I give it out to now.

My Twitterati
Twitter is the best way to keep up with my fans, so once a week I log on (@JacksonRathbone) and do a live Q&A with my 120,000 followers. My fans are awesome, and I also follow:
@charliesheen The Crazy and great man never fails to entertain. Though recently he’s not been as good as he was before; maybe his agent logged him off!
@ryanrathbone My sister, Ryann, is an artist living in Texas. She sells her art through Twitter and online. It’s a great way to stay in touch with her.
@AshleyMGreene Plays my sister in Twilight and she’s become a really good friend. I love seeing what she’s up to when we’re not filming, and sending her a cheeky tweet.

Phone Films
My favorite director, Park Chan-wook, who made Oldboy, made his latest film using only iPhones. Imagine that! I’d be well up for starring in a full Hollywood feature shot on just a camera phone.

My Apps
NPR: National Public Radio is a great for regular news updates.
Bejeweled: It’s a kinda silly game where you swap adjacent pieces to make chains of three or more identical gems. I’m addicted.
Talking Tom Cat: He is a pet cat that responds to your touch and repeats everything you say with a funny voice. My little nephew, Asher, loves it. It’s definitely got me some serious uncle brownie points

Text Banter
I used to hate texting and couldn’t understand why people wouldn’t just make a two-minute call. It’s nice to hear someone’s voice. But since my phone rang during filming a particularly emotional scene in new film called Live At The Foxes Den (I have the MOST annoying ring tone), I’ve realized the benefit of text – and now my phone is always on silent! I have not, however, learnt the benefits of emoticons or text slant. Surely, it’s cooler to write it out in full than add a smiley face?

Source => Jackson Rathbone Online

No comments:

Post a Comment