Wednesday, November 23, 2011

New Jackson Audio Interview with “On Air with Ryan Seacrest”

New Jackson Audio Interview with “On Air with Ryan Seacrest”


Jackson Rathbone called in to “On Air with Ryan Seacrest” on Wednesday to talk about The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1 crushing the box office with nearly $140 Million dollars worldwide! Jackson began by stating:

“People cry at weddings! It’s the nature of the beast. Finally, we get to see these two characters that we all fell in love with, Bella & Edward, tie the knot and it’s very exciting. I think most people were really excited by the…honeymoon scene!”

Regarding his exceptional dancing abilities which were showcased during the wedding, Jackson boasts “It harkens back to my days of growing up in the South, and doing cotillion. I had to learn how to ballroom dance, and I finally got to use those skills.”

Jackson’s interesting fashion choice for the Los Angeles Breaking Dawn premiere in a Dolce & Gabbana crushed velvet suit Jackson brags “It was extremely comfortable. I actually fell asleep in it later that night. I wanted something comfortable and fun. I like going out there, and being a little extreme sometimes. You gotta mix it up.”

However when told TMZ criticized his clothing, and compared it to another notoriously unfashionable celebrity Flava Flav, Jackson jokes “I got a Flava Flav comparison? I should have worn a giant clock!”

Source => Ryan Seacrest / Via => Jackson Rathbone Online

No comments:

Post a Comment