Thursday, December 1, 2011

December Contest : Win a French Magazine ("Glamour", "One" or "Dream'Up") + 6 bookmarks

December Contest : Win a French Magazine ("Glamour", "One" or "Dream'Up")  + 6 bookmark

Hello everyone !
This month,I decided to bring into play some french magazines. You could win one of this magazine below and 6 bookmarks of your choice.

Here's the magazine :

''Glamour'' - December 2011 Issue

''One'' Special Twilight Edition - November/December 2011 

''Dream' Up'' Special Twilight Edition - November/December 2011

And the bookmarks :
  
PACK 1 - Kristen Stewart "Glamour" Shoot

PACK 2 & 3 - "Breaking Dawn"

PACK 4 - Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart

PACK 5 - Jackson Rathbone

PACK 6 - Kristen Stewart

PACK 7 - Robert Pattinson

Rules:
1) Follow me on twitter @PatStewBoneCT.
2) Comment on this post and don't forget to write your twitter name.
3) One participation by twitter account.
4) Worldwide Contest.


The contest starts now and will end on Saturday, December 31 at 6:00 PM. (Eastern U.S. time)
The winners will be announced on January 1 !

Please leave only one comment by people, thank you.
I make this contest for my followers, so if you don't follow me, I can't enter you in the competition and if you unfollow me before the end of the contest, I couldn't validate your participation !
If you change your twitter name before the end of the contest, please inform me, thank you. ;)
Good luck everyone !
_______________________________________________________________
Hello everyone !
Thank you all for your participation.
So, the winner is the comment number...

Congratulations to @RobPattMoms, please send me an e-mail at 

21 comments:

  1. My dear Lola, I'm back again for this beautiful contest. Fiammy @RobPattMoms

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi

    Thanks for the contest! I'd love to win the One!!!

    @haush1nka

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello:) Hope that somebody will win this magazine, who really deserves it.

    @Sannytka

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm determined to win some of your beautiful bookmarks one of these days...lol
    You're too sweet for holding these contests bb...
    @CherylSab

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome prizes wish me luck
    @hotpink3000

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOOOW I wanna it \O
    @RobVemAqui

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for the new contest! :)

    @KVSalvatore

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the great contest!

    @SabaMolai

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome contest.

    @Carol_Cullen_

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely ^^
    @RainBookmark

    good luck everybody!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, so amazing prizes!!)))
    and it will be my wish at Chrismas)) maybe i can take it like it was one year ago??)

    @Malina414

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing prize, thanks for hosting this!
    @emsuckle

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh my god! please let it be me wining this one! *fingers crossed* thanks for the giveaway! ;) happy holidays to you :)

    @VanneCullenLuts

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful.... :)

    Thanks sweetie :)

    and... Merry Christmas <3

    @_Nunzia_

    ReplyDelete
  15. Je participe merci pour ce beau concours :)
    @elodiebebel

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you so much for doing the contest :) @theblueisback

    ReplyDelete
  17. yyyyep. Merry Xmas with Lolas bookmarks!
    Me, as always, @__simy :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. awesome stuff! especially those bookmarks <3
    @fatoshleo

    ReplyDelete
  19. I want loved Dream up magazine :)
    @marysolsm

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love your contest, I hope I win @twiholicBlog

    ReplyDelete