Friday, March 2, 2012

MyAnna Buring Mentions Robert with Entertainment Ie

MyAnna Buring Mentions Robert with Entertainment.ie

Sing it sister! You’ve probably been asked this a million times, but it really is imperative: Team Edward or Team Jacob?
Haha I’d say I’d be both. I don’t know how you’d choose! I want them both, I can’t choose.

Nah here try this – ‘Team Edward’. See? It’s easy to choose. Another pressing question, if you yourself could be one or the other, Vampire or Wolf?
Vampire definitely! I’ve been there. I’ve tried it it’s really good, believe me.

Tell me about Robert Pattinson, what’s he like to work with?
He’s lovely – absolutely lovely – yeah, no they are really sweet people and I think they’ve done a great job.

More about Pattinson, is he as dreamy in person as he is on the screen?
Ha, well it’s weird after a while working him, you stop seeing him like that but yeah, he definitely has a charisma about him.

Source => Entertainment.ie / Via => Spunk Ransom

No comments:

Post a Comment