Sunday, May 6, 2012

"Bel Ami" in "Elle Girl" Russian Magazine - April 2012

"Bel Ami" in "Elle Girl" Russian Magazine - April 2012

Photobucket

Translation

ROB TELL US ABOUT THE NEW FILM. THEY SAY NICOLE KIDMAN SHOULD HAVE BEEN YOUR PARTNER IN THE FILM.
Right. I don’t know what happened. But Nicole cancelled it at the last moment. In the end Uma Thurman got the part.

WHAT ATTRACTED YOU TO “BEL AMI”?
Last year when my agent sent me the script I had no idea who Maupassant was. I liked the script. I had never seen the novel though.

WHAT DID YOU LIKE ABOUT THE STORY?
It seemed to me that the story is relevant now. The world is full of such men as my character-under their suits lust, envy unhealthy jealousy and other sins. Such guys are never satisfied with anything. They get what they wanted and start another hunt at once.

JUST THE OPPOSITE OF EDWARD ?
Yes, I like it a lot. I think it is a huge step forward-betray the vampire, playing the disgusting guy.

IS THIS CHARACTER AT LEAST A LITTLE LIKE YOU?
Well I can say that I really felt the character, I managed to drag something demoniac from my subconscious.

WASN’T IT HARD? DEALING WITH YOUR DARK SIDE CAN’T BE EASY ?
No I liked it a lot. The experience working on a negative character, all these beautiful costumes. All in all it was cool.

DID YOU ADOPT HIS TYPE OF LIVING? FOR EXEMPLE HOW MUCH MONEY IS THERE IN YOUR WALLET RIGHT NOW?
A thousand dollars

WOW, COOL. WHAT DID YOU BUY BEFORE THE INTERVIEW?
Toilet paper which means i am ok. The same old Rob.

DON’T YOU CHANGE AT ALL?
Of course I change, for the worse. At 17 for exemple I was so much cooler, because I did not know so many things about myself. (laughing)

REALLY? AND WHICH IS YOUR SCARIEST SIN?
It is really terrible- I am simply indecently talkative.


Source => @AdeleStew / Via => Gossip Dance

No comments:

Post a Comment