Thursday, June 21, 2012

Kristen Video Interview with The Hot Hits

Kristen Video Interview with The Hot Hits


We've been so excited that Kristen Stewart and Chris Hemsworth are in the country, and last night we stepped out onto the white carpet for the premiere of their new movie 'Snow White And The Huntsman'!

Rupert Sanders directs the upcoming action/drama starring Charlize Theron, and had nothing but positive words to say about Kristen.

He revealed "When I met her I was very taken by this rebellious streak to her... she's a very tough girl. If the role demands it she'll throw herself off a cliff."

We also asked the lovely Kristen Stewart to tell us how it was to work with Charlize Theron!

"Awesome..." Kristen said. "She's a real game upper. I want to stand on my tip toes around her, I want to impress her..."

"You're always taking a bit of a gamble signing onto a movie... (but I knew) I want to work with her... it could be a terrible movie, (but) I want to work with her."

Check out our full chat below, including the super hunky Chris Hemsworth!

Snow White And The Huntsman comes out around Australia on June 21st.


Credit => The Hot Hits---alittlefascination / Via => Robsten Dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment