Saturday, June 9, 2012

Robert in "Marie-Claire" French Magazine - June 2012

Robert in "Marie-Claire" French Magazine - June 2012


Translation

Robert Pattinson dissection

At 26, (with a full set of teeth!) this “Twilight” vampire comes back as a trader in “Cosmopolis” and as a right Casanova in “Bel ami”. (And of course, he melts our hearts!).

Brain: Sharp, he’s aware that his trade prefers younger actors and is already considering his other options for the future. “I want to write” says this Francophile film buff, he’s an avid reader. He feels a connection with Michel Houellebecq’s characters And Jean-Luc Godard’s films.

Eyes: laser blue eyes! He has this serial seducer stare that allows him to impersonate the trader in Cosmopolis as well as the ambitious cad in Bel Ami, since his debut in Harry Potter in 2005 the British press has nicknamed him the new Jude Law.

Heart: spoken for by Kristen, his Twilight co star. They have been cryptic for a while about the nature of their relationship, a clever way of protecting themselves while feeding the suspense.

Smile: Pale. “My dad pushed me to take acting lessons to give me confidence. I hated the stage but once I saw the many pretty girls there, I assiduously attended.”

Ears: Musical! Piano from the early age of 3 and the guitar from only 5! More recently an interest in the cello has flourished in him. “I am a one-man band” he says smiling “Music has always been my plan B”. He also composes: two of his songs have been used in “Twilight”.

Facial features: Chiselled. Almost feminine! “As a child, my sisters used to dress me up as a woman and nickname me ‘Claudia’”. This (stunning) face enabled him to be regarded as an excellent choice to incarnate Salvadore Dali in “little ashes” in 2009.

Skin: Translucent ! Just like his Twilight vampire, he must flee daylight to escape the teenage crowds that track him down. “I live indoors, otherwise chaos ensues, I ‘d never imagined that I would become an idol for tweens. Sometimes I ask myself how far my patience will stretch”.

Name: Pattinson. Revealed by “Twilight”, he was ranked in 2008 by Forbes magazine to be amongst the 50 most influential celebs on the planet. Forename: Robert. We prefer to call him ‘Rob’. He has two elder sisters: Lizzy (a singer in the group Aurora) and Victoria (who currently works in advertising). Date of birth: 13th May 1986, in London (where he still resides to this day). Father: A car salesman. Richard specialized in American vintage cars. “My father has always been an artist that could never summon up the courage to put himself out there”. Mother: Casting director. Thanks to ‘Mummy’ (Clare) Pattinson manages to obtain him a contract at the young age of 12. Diplomas: none. “From 13 to 16 I was very lazy; I only started doing my homework at 17, and that was far too late”. First job: Model. “When I started, the ‘androgynous’ look was very popular, and it seemed to work! As soon as puberty caught up with me though, my career fell apart.

Source => Spunk Ransom

No comments:

Post a Comment