Saturday, July 14, 2012

Rob Zombie Mentions Kristen with VH1

Rob Zombie Mentions Kristen with VH1




Here’s one of those short but sweet moments that can only happen here at Comic-Con. I spent yesterday morning and afternoon very frantically covering Breaking Dawn, but I assumed I was done with Twilight for a bit when I rolled into PetCo Park for VH1 Classic’s Dawn of the Con party. Not so! My first interview was with Rob Zombie, and for some reason the first thing we talked about as the cameras started to roll was…Kristen Stewart. Yes, I seem to bring Twilight with me wherever I go!

“She’s cool,” said Mr. Zombie before sharing the details of how they met through her BFF Scout Taylor Compton. “It’s not that great of a story,” said Rob. Aw, I still think it’s cute! Check out the clip above – and follow all our Comic-Con coverage here!

Credit => VH1 / Via => @KStewAngel---Gossip Dance

No comments:

Post a Comment