Thursday, July 5, 2012

Robert Video Interview with Sat.1

Robert Video Interview with Sat.1


Translation by @Kris1787

I've just seen your movie.
Did you like it?

It's really crazy.
It's pretty weird. It's pretty out there.

It's definitely no teenage movie.
Yeah no. Unless you are a really clever teenager or really interested in big limousins.

In the movie there are many nude scenes. You have much sex with many different women. How was that?
Its strange. Half of the sex scenes was not planned to be sex scenes. They should take place after the sex. The script said : "They just had sex", but David said on the day: "You have sex now". All my preparations, all the work and the huge dialogue scenes that I've thought about, I could throw away.

Has you girlfriend Kristen seen the movie?
Yeah, yeah.

How did you prepare her for all these scenes with all these different women?
The only problem is, when the movie isn't good. And then there is the question: "Why are you doing this? Why are you playing so many sex scenes in such a bad movie? If it's intersenting and believable, then everything is okay."

When did you decide to make your realtionship official?
To be honest. I don't talk about my relationship. Simply because I never did this. Since I started doing interviews. No... simply no.

Credit => Sat 1---tinchen1704 / Via => Robert Pattinson Life

No comments:

Post a Comment