Friday, October 12, 2012

Daniel Cudmore Mentions Robert and Kristen with Glamour UK

Daniel Cudmore Mentions Robert and Kristen with Glamour UK

Phew! Did you get to hang out much with Rob, Kristen and Taylor during filming ?
Um, not so much Taylor. Rob and Kristen a little bit, here and there. During filming they were always working. So, a little bit off camera, but not a lot.

Because you had that great scene with Robert in New Moon, is that the one that people talk to you most about ?
I think so, just because it was the first experience with the character and also the fact the lead character is almost being killed, um, a lot of fans weren’t too happy with me, which in turn I was thrilled about because it means I did my job properly.

Source => Glamour UK / Via => @gossipgyal---Thinking of Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment