Thursday, October 18, 2012

Kristen in "Femina" French Magazine

Kristen in "Femina" French Magazine

Hebergeur d'image

Translation

Three questions to ... Kristen Stewart
The 'Twilight' actress became the face of Balenciaga's perfume Florabotanica.

At 22 years old, are you proud to be the Balenciaga's ambassador ?
Of course, I said yes without even thinking! I greatly admire Nicolas Ghesquière. His work inspires me, he puts all his soul ... I totally agree with this perfume. It has a certain audacity and gives an impression of maturity. At the same time, you feel young by putting it. It is not the smell of your grandmother ! I am very happy to wear it.

How do you feel about the end the saga of vampires ?
This represents five years of my life and an extraordinary experience. This series has been very intense, We have put all our heart in it. I grew up with Bella. Play characters, but also discover their self-aspects.

What movies are you interested in doing today ?
I keep all the doors open. I love the great comedies, but also independent films. To accept a role, I need to be receptive to the subject. In my beginning I stayed on the surface of things. Today I need to go deeper.

Source => KStew France---It's ok to be you

No comments:

Post a Comment