Friday, October 26, 2012

''Breaking Dawn Part 2'' in ''Ciak'' Italian Magazine

''Breaking Dawn Part 2'' in ''Ciak'' Italian Magazine

image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host

Translation
Robert

Would you make another movie of the series ?
Only if Stephanie Meyer wrote it. But at this point I wonder what could possibly happen. Maybe Edward could turn into a bad guy? Yeah, that would be something.

What was the weirdest experience you've had with a fan ?
At the last Comic Con in San Diego, I was with Kristen who was also promoting Snow White and the Huntsman, and a girl approached me to ask if I felt comfortable being Prince Charming. I wasn't able to convince her that it wasn't me...

Wasn't it a blow to your ego ?
Not really, it only made me laugh. There was another time during a road trip, I found myself in a small village in an Indian reservation in New Mexico. As soon as I got off the car, I was surrounded by a group of kids who started calling me by my name. This should compare with story of Comic Con.

Which was the hardest movie of the series ?
Breaking Dawn. It's two movies but we shot them back to back. Which means a 2 hour in the make-out trailer every day for 8 months.

What will you miss next year ?
The 3 months in Vancouver. I grew attached to that city.

Do you think that Bella becoming stronger somehow represents today's society and women's more and more important role ?
I don't know, but it would be a good thing to be honest.

Do you like the archetypal strong woman ?
I grew up in a house full of women, my mother, my sisters, my father even. No, no, it's a joke, don't write that, I wouldn't want my dad to get hurt. I'm sorry, my sense of humour is a bit weird.

What have these 5 years been like ?
A revolution. I never would have thought I could have this career or I would live in America. The downside is that it would have been better if it had happen before twitter and phones with cameras.

What do you think of this job ?
We have become the most conservative people in the world. You can't even raise your voice, because everything will affect your career.

Do you ever feel alone ?
It's hard to make new friends because you always think they actually want something else.

The wrongest thing people say about you ?
That I'm like Edward. People tend to forget that Twilight is a movie.

An actor you like ?
James Franco. He's intriguing in eveything he does, and he seems to have so many interests that he never does the same things.

Kristen
How is the new Bella like ?
As I expected her to be from the first movie. I couldn't bear any longer to stand and watch the others face dangers. I was't even allowed to get on a motorbike. Bella is now powerful and brave, and is confident. Maybe it'll be more difficult for the audience to identify themselves with her, but it was more fun for me. It has been a great experience, in every way.

Do you ever happen to re-read your old interviews ? And if you do, what do you think of them ?
I feel like we probably talked too much. We all talked too much.

Do you think it'll be hard to say goodbye to Bella ?
Now that there's no stress anymore, it's a different relationship. I don't belong to Bella and she doesn't belong to me anymore. Actually, I never really say goodbye to my characters, I always take them inside of me. I believe I wouldn't have any problem if I had to reshoot some scenes of every movie I made, even the oldest ones. Of course my relationship with Bella has been longer and more complex, because I've never lived with any other character for 5 years.

Do you think you'll always be "the girl from Twilight" ?
I don't know, but I've worked a lot, I have other two movies that came out this year. I certainly won't draw any comparison between these characters, even if Snow White is obviously more similar to Bella than to Marylou. But each character has her own identity: there never are two identical roles.

Could you compare Bella's evolutionary process to your professional evolution ?
Bella has to make decisions that one usually doesn't have to at that age, and I've been there too, as I started acting when I was 12. I also had to deal with more people than girls of my age that usually only relate to friends and school mates. Playing Bella is like being in a videogame, you have to overcome obstacles, sometimes by defending yourself, some others by attacking, in order to get to the target. It's a journey.

Would you like to have a guide in your career who protects you just like Edward protects Bella ?
I already have it, and it's not just one person, but several people, even in my family. This job is such a common effort that it wouldn't be fair to take all the credit for the results.

How have you changed since the first Twilight ?
I've grown 2 cm taller! Really, I only realized it last time I've been measured.

Source => AGI---Robert Pattinson Italia---@CSI_Robsten / Via => La Saga Robsten---Robert Pattinson Life

No comments:

Post a Comment