Sunday, November 18, 2012

Robert, Kristen and Jackson Interview with Star Pulse

Robert, Kristen and Jackson Interview with Star Pulse

Nothing says interesting movie insight more than getting the words right from the mouths of those involved. So in tribute to the final installment of the famed Twilight series titled “The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Pt. 2” (opening Nov. 16 from Summit Entertainment) Starpulse decided to check in with everyone involved to get their cool take on all things Twilight. Involved in these interviews are Director Bill Condon, Author Stephanie Meyer, Screenwriter Melissa Rosenberg, Producer Wyck Godfrey and no less than eight actors including Michael Sheen, Nikki Reed, Jackson Rathbone, Kellan Lutz, Elizabeth Reaser and of course the main trio of Taylor Lautner, Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart. And no stone is left unturned – from filming the classic clash between the Cullen clan and the Volturi to thoughts on the end of the series it’s all here. Enjoy!

On the new cast for Breaking Dawn Pt. 2:
Jackson Rathbone (Jasper): It was a lot of fun shooting. So many new people, so many new vampires and new powers, which is awesome - like a vampire X-Men.

On their characters:
Robert Pattinson (Edward): I still have the same frustration with trying to play it the entire way through right up until the last shot – it’s kind of a strange part. Just playing a part where you can’t get hurt and you can’t die there’s no framework and there are too many possibilities.

On the finale of the film including the sequence between the Cullen clan and the Volturi:
Kristen Stewart (Bella): I broke my thumb maybe the first or second day of our really intense action stuff, so that was really frustrating.

On Kristen Stewart:
Stephanie Meyer (Author): Bella as a vampire - the performance was really marked from the moment Kristen put in her contacts. I know I was nervous and I was so impressed with her and she was really awesome.
Bill Condon (Director): It’s no secret that I worship at the altar of Kristen Stewart. I’ve always said we made this as one movie and if you look at these two movies together it really speaks to the achievement of Kristen Stewart. She would go from being this bad ass warrior in this movie in the morning and then she’d be emaciated in the afternoon – it was an incredible thing to watch. But she was dying to play the vampire – she watched everyone else and said I can do that better.

On strange fan encounters:
Kristen Stewart (Bella): Comic-Con for me was the first time I was ever hit with a wave of human energy that was like this is not a normal movie – mind blowing.
Robert Pattinson (Edward): I think it was the third movie where we went to Munich and the entire Olympic Stadium was filled with fans. Just to walk in there and do nothing, I mean there was just supposed to be a Q&A but me, Kristen and Taylor just stood in the middle of Olympic Stadium with thirty thousand people just screaming for fifteen minutes - it’s absolutely bizarre.

On mementos taken from set:
Kristen Stewart (Bella): I took the rings. Her mother gives her a ring at the beginning and it so completely reminds me of Catherine Hardwick every time I look at it. (Engagement ring?) Yeah, I have that too.

On their favorite vampire film or performance:
Robert Pattinson (Edward): I really like "Blade." I wish people would make hard R rated fantasy movies again.
Jackson Rathbone (Jasper): Gerard Butler in "Dracula 2000" – pretty awesome.

Source => Star Pulse / Via => JRathboneFB

No comments:

Post a Comment