Thursday, December 20, 2012

Kristen Interview with Huffington Post

Kristen Stewart Takes HuffPost's #nofilter Challenge, Doesn't Say Much

What's your guiltiest pleasure?
Hmm. I take these things very seriously. Whenever anyone's like, "Oh, we're just gonna do a fun quick-fire-question thing." My guiltiest pleasure? Shit. God. Dude, what's yours?

Oh, God, I probably wouldn't want to say, now that I think about it.
See?

Have you ever stolen anything?
Actually, no. I stole a pack of gum when I was younger and literally turned right around and gave it back. And he was such an asshole to me. I was like, "I should have just walked. I am being a good person." And he literally chastised me for 15 minutes. I was like, "Why did I even give this back to him?"

If failure weren't an option, what's one thing you would do?
Oh, god. God. That is too -- dude, these are not quick-fire questions. They're heavy questions.

What shows are on your DVR?
I actually don't watch TV.

Source => Huffington Post / Via => Kristen Stewart News

No comments:

Post a Comment