Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Dakota Fanning Mentions Kristen with Glamour

Dakota Fanning Mentions Kristen with Glamour


What about your friends? Do you have a million friends or just a couple? And are they celebrity friends, or are they - what would you say - noncelebrity friends?
One of my best friends is an actor, but a lot of them I met in high school. They are amazing, and I have stuck with them.

You said you have one famous-y friend. Kristen Stewart, I'm guessing?
Yeah. Yeah.

Is that friendship different than your others because you've been through so many similar things?
When we're together, we're not talking about movie stuff. She's just my really good friend, you know? We go out. We stay in a lot too. I'm a homebody!

Source => @epnebelle / Via => It's ok to be you

No comments:

Post a Comment