Sunday, January 27, 2013

Robert Red Carpet Interview from the "Golden Globes Awards"

Robert Red Carpet Interview from the "Golden Globes Awards"

City News

Seitenblicke

Prosieben

Transcript
Are you going to Australia?
Yeah, in a few days.

Can you tell me a little bit about it?
It's set 20 years in the future, in Australia. Basically, I'm an American whose brother is in a criminal gang in Australia. Guy Pearce's character kinda kidnaps me to try and find my brother. Other than that it's really complicated. But it's cool. It's really fun.

How do you prepare for a night like this? You presented at the Oscars, you present tonight, how do you prepare for it?
You can't. It's impossible. I'm always so nervous. Up until I get out of the car I'm so nervous.

Whats going through your head?
Now I'm alright.

Why (he's nervous)?
I have no idea. It's weird I'm not very good... I'm not good with people.

Question about crazy Twilight carpets, if it's a different feeling standing next to Glenn Close.
No, it's amazing. You feel less responsibility as well.

MTV Hungary


Scoop with Raya


Source => City News---LutzBonePatStewFB---Seitenblicke---Adelle4eva---Prosieben---MrLalapie03---@mcavoydi---Spunk Ransom / Via => Robert Pattinson Life

No comments:

Post a Comment