Sunday, April 21, 2013

Diane Von Furstenberg and J. Mendel Mentions Kristen in InStyle Magazine

Diane Von Furstenberg and J. Mendel Mentions Kristen in InStyle Magazine

J. Mendel
Kristen is one of the four actresses that influenced designer J. Mendel - "She doesn't always look comfortable in the spotlight, but she is innately provocative."

Diane Von Furstenberg
I've been working out really hard recently, and I'd love to showcase the results, especially my abs. How do I display my midriff without looking like a teenager ?
There are a few midriffs on the party circuit lately. Kristen Stewart handles it well, so it can be done. You always want to create a little mystery, so if you're showing a bit of midriff, combine your top with a long skirt or wide-leg pants. Go for it, and don't be afraid to take a risk. You only regret the things you don't do.

Source => @KStewAngel / Via => It's ok to be you

No comments:

Post a Comment