Sunday, July 18, 2010

New Contest Special Kristen : Win ''Elle'' UK Magazine

Win ''Elle'' UK Magazine with Kristen 

Hello everybody !
It's me, again lol
New contest is specially for KStew Lovers, I have two issues of ''Elle'' UK Magazine in my possession !


So, i'll pick up two person !
Rules:
1) Follow me on twitter @LolaMiSweetlove
2) Comment on this post and don't forget to write your twitter name
3) One participation by twitter account
4) Worlwilde Contest
5) It starts now and will end on Saturday, July 31 at 6:00 PM (Eastern U.S. time)

The winners will be unveiled on Août 1, so good luck everyone :)
*plz leave only one comment by people, thx u ;)*
Sorry but I make this contest for my followers, so if you don't follow me, you knew what you had to do ;) 
__________________________________________________________________________________
Hello everybody :)
I'm gonna announce the 2 winners, so the winners are :





Congratulations to @x_kstewlover_x & @miriamnilsson !!
Please DM me your adress on twitter or E-mail me at thelostworldoflola@gmail.com !
Thank to all of you for your participation !
New contest is up HERE!!


20 comments:

  1. Another contest??? it's AWESOME!!
    Thanks sweetie (:
    @xXHisteria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome contest!! Thanks.
    @twveronika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would love love love to have this one.

    XX @Fen28

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great contest! i would love to get this mag since I can't find it here anywhere :/

    @StewPattzLovex

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would kill to have a 3some with Kristen and Rob!! You are so sweet for doing these giveaways!
    @CherylSab

    ReplyDelete
  6. want this magazine :) @marysolsm

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for this contest @TwiholicBlog

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't believe i didn't see the tweet for this sooner!
    Thanks for the contest :)
    @Alesoflyy

    ReplyDelete
  9. this time...maybe :) @supernatural21

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh my god I love this STEWART COVER!
    thanks for contest

    @__simy

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks for the contest!
    @katie_lynn14

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow good luck everyone :)

    @Aliceflatts

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey LolaMiSweetlove! You know how I've been learning Français for you? Well, this could be my reward! *smiley face* I kid, *passes out piles of luck to everyone*

    @FtMeetsMsV

    ReplyDelete
  14. awesome sauce. i really hope i win. i was going to buy it in LA but it was 10 bucks and RL insisted that i didn't spend it on that. school finances. :(

    thanks for putting this contest up!
    @interntjunkie7

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow awesome contest!! @miriamnilsson

    ReplyDelete
  16. melanieleclair

    she's pretty on this pic

    ReplyDelete
  17. oh my stew! i really want it! it wasn't released here so i couldn't get it!

    My twitter name: @joanKPattzMania

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ahhh....!!! I want (;

    @SimonaMusik

    X

    ReplyDelete
  19. I really want this magazine. I saw it in New York when I visited and a girl came up in front of me and got the last one. I haven't seen it since to be able to get it. I'd love to get it. @reggaekellz

    ReplyDelete
  20. thanks for the contest
    x_kstewlover_x

    ReplyDelete