Sunday, August 1, 2010

August Contest Special Eclipse

August Contest Special Eclipse

Hello everybody !
Until now, i'll make a contest by month, and there'll be two winners !
This month, you could win the French Magazine ''Film(s)'' Special ''Eclipse'' and a set of ''Eclipse'' Buttons !


Rules:
1) Follow me on twitter @LolaMiSweetlove
2) Comment on this post and don't forget to write your twitter name
3) One participation by twitter account
4) Worlwilde Contest
5) It starts now and will end on Tuesday, August 31 at 6:00 PM (Eastern U.S. time)

The winners will be unveiled on September 1, so good luck everyone :)
*plz leave only one comment by people, thx u ;)*
Sorry but I make this contest for my followers, so if you don't follow me, i can't enter you in the competition !
____________________________________________________________________

Hello everybody :)
Are you ready for the winners ?
So here we go :




Congratulations to @twveronika & @gtpgirl19 !

Check your DM ;)*
Thank you for all of you for take part of this contest, new contest is up now => HERE

36 comments:

  1. oh this is very exciting. This would be awesome to win!! Hehe

    @reggaekellz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, these Eclipse buttons are amazing, I want them lol
    Thanks for the contest.
    @twveronika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those buttons...
    @flying099

    ReplyDelete
  4. great,love this series
    @amyhd29

    ardelong2(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh oh oh I want :)

    @TwiLucy_UK

    ReplyDelete
  6. another awesome contest.
    x
    @2020_Samm_MTR

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck everyone :)

    x_kstewlover_x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love ur giveaways :D
    good luck guys!

    @joanKPattzMania

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks for this contest @marysolsm

    ReplyDelete
  10. i want the pins!!! @TwiholicBlog

    ReplyDelete
  11. love your giveaways @solcooking

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would love the magazine


    @cris08twi

    ReplyDelete
  13. I follow you on twitter
    @deweyluck

    ReplyDelete
  14. Following you! Thanks for the contest!
    @luckymomx4

    ReplyDelete
  15. idahodad7 is following you on twitter

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm following you on twitter. I'm @mytwiworld11

    =D

    ReplyDelete
  17. yay! good contest! :D thank you!

    @katie_lynn14

    ReplyDelete
  18. I follow as LUCKYLADY4663 on Twitter.
    luckylady4163@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. awwwwwwwwwwwwww
    I love your contest sweetie *-*
    @xXHisteria

    ReplyDelete
  20. You do some great giveaways!
    @CherylSab

    ReplyDelete
  21. I would wear the buttons every day ;)
    Twitter: @SevenHoursTall

    ReplyDelete
  22. I want it!!!!! I love how they have rob in the center and bigger than the others!! Smart people, my kind of magazine!! The Buttons are very cute too!

    @IamTEAMEDWARD

    ReplyDelete
  23. *facepalm* I forgot twitter name @xKStewPie
    Jelena

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow!!! I love it ! I want those Eclipse Button!! Love ya ! Thanks 4 the contest!

    @widiewiedCULLEN

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow, super awesome! Twilight rocks

    parkerozgood

    jason(at)allworldautomotive(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  26. The magazine is just... gah!
    @Alesoflyy

    ReplyDelete
  27. I sooooo want those pins, a mini Edward and Bella I can take everywhere! I'm such a Twinerd! LOL! You're always quick with news, fab robsten pics and contests too! You rock!

    Bec
    (GetOffMyRob)

    ReplyDelete
  28. melanieleclair

    thanks for the great news on your blog, ans your nice to do contest !!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Id love to win this, your awesome.
    @defiesgravity is me :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. This is great because I don't own that magazine so it would be an awesome win!! -Maria @mwee_c

    Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete