Wednesday, December 15, 2010

New Jackson Interview with Last Cinema News

Exclusive Twilight Star Jasper “Jackson Rathbone” Answers Few Questions 


I had a opportunity about 6 months ago to ask Jackson Rathbone some questions and here was his responses.

1. What can you tell us about The Last Airbender?
It’s coming out in July and will be an action packed family film on par with Lord of the Rings and other such fantasy driven fun action films. M. Night gave the film such love during filming that I believe the audience will love it just as much. It comes out in July.

2. What can you tell us about your movie Girlfriend?
Girlfriend is about a young man with Down syndrome who romantically pursues a single-mother in a small town, while her volatile ex-boyfriend watches on. It marks the first film PatchMo Entertainment (my production company with Patricia Cutler) has signed on to produce, and the first feature length film our band (100 Monkeys) composed the score for. No release date yet, but it will debut this year.

3. There are reports are internet that you have no facebook, twitter, or myspace is this true?
That is correct. I’m more of an in-person kind of guy, I don’t spend a lot of time on the Internet… Our band, 100 Monkeys, has a facebook, twitter, myspace and our website (100monkeysmusic.com), so I don’t feel it’s necessary for me to have a personal internet personality. I can interact via internet vicariously through the band’s entities.

4. What would you say to fans that create fake accounts in stars name it happens all the time?
I don’t think we’d have much to talk about it, so I’d probably not say anything at all.

5. When you where a child did you plan to be an actor when you got older?
Not necessarily; I think acting fell on me when I was 13, much like the apple fell on Isaac Newton… whereas Newton discovered gravity, I discovered theatre girls are hot.

6. Are there any acting jobs looking back that you have passed up on that you may regret now?
Yeah… Johnny Depp took my part in Pirates of the Caribbean after I passed. —– Forgive my facetiousness .

7. Do you think Breaking Dawn should be done into 2 movies?
I think you gotta ask the boss-man about that one… What do you think?

8. Do you see your self doing acting or moving into more of a producer/director role in the future?
I think a little of column A and a little of column B… I just directed my first music video for our band 100 Monkeys, that should be coming out just before April for download on our band’s website, 100monkeysmusic.com�- and that’s just a simple start. Got big plans for 2010… not to mention 2011.

9. Who are your favorite co-stars you have been on the big screen with?
Udo Kier still serves as one of my favorites, as he was the first big star I’ve ever been in a film with, (Pray For Morning) and he taught me a lot of acting techniques for film that he had learned with one of my idols, Lars Von Trier.

10. If you where to do a movie from scratch what kind of film would it be?
A slacker musical. Somewhere between The Big Lebowski and The Sound of Music. Sounds fun, right?

11. If you where doing a film from scratch and got to choose the cast which actor whould you choose for the lead role?
Robert Downey, Jr. is kinda my go-to-guy…. but also Jack Nicholson…. It depends on the role I suppose.

12. If you where doing a film from scratch and got to choose the cast which actress would you choose for the lead role?
Once again, it would depend on the role… I’ve always loved Meryl Streep and Annette Benning… They both would be a dream to work with… as per my own age, I think Kat Dennings is ridiculously attractive and I loved her work in Charlie Bartlett.

13. When you where cast in Twilight series did you ever think it would be as big success as it is?
With any project I do, I hope for some success, of course, but the way Twilight was received did blow my mind. It’s nice. My parents finally stopped trying to make me go to college and find a “real” job, I think
that was the best part.

14. Actors are hounded by paparazzi and fans everywhere they go do you think they should respect your privacy more?
I once heard, “you have to learn to respect yourself before you can respect others”.

15. If you could say something to all your fans what would it be?
I can’t express how much all of your support and love means to me! Because of you, I get to be an artist with an audience, and that’s the happiest way for an artist to live. Thank you so much!

Source => Last Cinema News / Via => Jackson Rathbone Online---Gossip_Dance

No comments:

Post a Comment