Tuesday, February 1, 2011

February Contest - Win a "Séries City" French Mag with Team Jacob Cover

February Contest - Win a "Séries City" French Mag with Team Jacob Cover

Hello everybody !
Another month, another contest  !
This month, you could win "Séries City" French Magazine with "Team Jacob" Cover !
You could see the magazine scans here !


Rules:
1) Follow me on twitter @LolaMiSweetlove
2) Comment on this post and don't forget to write your twitter name
3) One participation by twitter account
4) Worlwilde Contest
5) It starts now and will end on Monday, February 28 at 6:00 PM (Eastern U.S. time)

The winners will be unveiled on March 1, 2011 !
*plz leave only one comment by people, thx u ;)*
Sorry but I make this contest for my followers, so if you don't follow me, I can't enter you in the competition ! 
And if you unfollow me before the end of the contest, I couldn't validate your comment !
Good luck everyone ! 
 ______________________________________________________________________________

Hello everyone !
So, it's time for the winner, thank you all for entered !
So the winner is...



The comment number 3 is @marysolsm !
Congratulations, please e-mail me your adress at thelostworldoflola@gmail.com !
For the 13 others people, the new contest is open HERE !

14 comments:

  1. Ohh awesome! Im @tal_stewx
    *hope to win*
    <33

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dare enter :D
    @Milsen86

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great! thanks for this :) @TwiholicBlog

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh!! thank you for your contests :P
    @virgii_
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merci pour ce concours je l'ai pas celui la :)
    @elodiebebel
    Bisous Elodie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhhh...
    That's great!!!!
    @ReBernardi

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want this! :)
    Thanks for doing the contest!

    @team_taycob

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's nice of you:) Hope, that the winner will happy for it.
    I'd be.
    @Sunitko

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, the Jacob cover:) That was good idea, finaly someone, who made contest for whole World, not only for America or different states.
    @eyesontaybert

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow i would love to have it ! there is no twilight stuff here !!!
    @nina_gri :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your contest!! :)
    @ShellySchwartz

    ReplyDelete
  12. oooohhh your contest *_*
    I love Jacob!
    @_Nunzia_

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great contest :) Thanks @__simy

    ReplyDelete