Tuesday, March 1, 2011

March Contest : Win The "Vogue" February 2011 Issue Magazine With Kristen Stewart

March Contest : Win The "Vogue" Magazine With Kristen Stewart

Hello everybody !
For the March contest, you can win a copie of the ''Vogue'' US Magazine from Febuary 2011 with an amazing article on Kristen Stewart + 5 Kristen Bookmark from the Vogue Photoshoot.


Rules:
1) Follow me on twitter @LolaMiSweetlove
2) Comment on this post and don't forget to write your twitter name
3) One participation by twitter account
4) Worlwilde Contest
5) It starts now and will end on Thursday, March 31 at 6:00 PM (Eastern U.S. time)

The winners will be unveiled on April 1, 2011 !
 *plz leave only one comment by people, thx u ;)*

Sorry but I make this contest for my followers, so if you don't follow me, I can't enter you in the competition !
And if you unfollow me before the end of the contest, I couldn't validate your comment !
Good luck everyone ! 
___________________________________________________________________________
And the winner is :
The comment number 8 is @Dani_TwiHard !
Congratulations ! Please send me your adress by email or DM !
For the 20 other people who took part of this contest, i'll made another one soon with KStew Bookmarks ;)
And the new contest is up here now !

21 comments:

  1. Great!!!
    My twitter -> @ReBernardi

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Yes! This is a beautiful contest, and I never took part of a constet before so I'm pretty exited. But yes!!! *-* VogueStew!

    My twitter name is PussyStew. And I follow you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this one! @marysolsm

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have the best giveaway! @TwiholicBlog

    ReplyDelete
  5. I follow you on twitter and my twitter name is crazyMUSEmaniac :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super et merci
    @elodiebebel
    Elodie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to enter on this competition @Dani_TwiHard

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woop. Sounds awesome! <3
    Its @tal_stewx
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing contest bb! This magazine with Kristen looks fabulous!
    Love,
    @twveronika

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww I love Kristen <3 Thanks your contests are always amazing :D Good luck everyone :)
    My twitter name is
    @x_kstewlover_x

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. <3 <3 <3 Thanks sweetie <3 <3 <3
    @_Nunzia_

    ReplyDelete
  12. aww Lola
    I love this stew-contest! :')
    Follow you on twitter with : @__simy

    ReplyDelete
  13. love it
    kristen stewart FTW

    my twitter name: @xTeamxRobstenx

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG! I've loved VogueStew and I wish there was this magazine in my country! Thank you for the contest! I wanna join it and I've just followed you with @WHITEMAGE90
    Again, thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
  15. Kristen's the best Vogue Queen EVER!

    @TopPopLegend

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMG! I love Kristen and I love Vogue! This is the perfect contest!
    I'm @itslolloh on Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  17. Omg ive been looking for this,online but failed. Kstew ftw :D
    @twirobkstew

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awesome! :)
    @ShellySchwartz

    ReplyDelete
  19. She is amazing... I love blondeStew
    @KStewSpainWeb

    ReplyDelete