Friday, April 1, 2011

April Contest : Win The "Water For Elephants" Movie-Tie Book + 5 bookmarks

April Contest : Win The "Water For Elephants" Movie-Tie Book + 5 bookmarks

Hello everyone !
New month, new contest, and the April's Month will be a Jacob Jankowski Month !
This time, you could win the "Water For Elephants" Movie-Tie Book + 5 bookmarks in the effigy of the movie.



Rules:
1) Follow me on twitter @PatStewBoneCT
2) Comment on this post and don't forget to write your twitter name
3) One participation by twitter account
4) Worlwilde Contest
5) It starts now and will end on Saturday, April 30 at 6:00 PM (Eastern U.S. time)

The winners will be unveiled on May 1, 2011 !
 *plz leave only one comment by people, thx u ;)*

Sorry but I make this contest for my followers, so if you don't follow me, I can't enter you in the competition !
And if you unfollow me before the end of the contest, I couldn't validate your comment !
Good luck everyone ! 
____________________________________________________________________________________
Hello everybody !
Wow, you have been 38 entrant for this contest !
Thank you all so much for always be faithful to me !
So, it's time for the winner...
Congratulations to @Married2MyJacob, please send me an email at the

38 comments:

  1. Oh God! I have found out your blog too late for these contests.
    *-*
    Twittername @PussyStew

    ReplyDelete
  2. I WANT IT!!!!!!!!!!!! *-*
    @_Nunzia_

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Givewaway.
    Following!
    @adawnn1

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! Love both the web and the Twitter! Such a good contest! I've been following you for a while now! Lots of Love, @KJStewFan X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww I love Rob and #WFE. ;) I RT your contest on twitter..

    Love
    @twilightedluv (my twitter profile)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Would love to win! Amazing Book!
    @ambershoemate on twitter

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome contest.Wanna win it so much.
    twitter name: @Carol_Cullen_

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thats awesome, my twitter is @robs7enFan

    ReplyDelete
  9. I Love the site! I still have soo much more to read, but I love it! (now one of my faves) Keep up the good work! lov ya @CullenGurl17

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loved the book. I want this movie tie-in
    @flying099

    ReplyDelete
  11. New follower, first time visiting the site and I don't know where to start...lol...ty
    @Sebrinac23

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your contets...and love you! :)
    @Married2MyJacob

    ReplyDelete
  13. I want to win!
    @daylyne
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Jackson Rathabone loversApril 9, 2011 at 12:38 PM

    Awesome comp love the blog x x @jacksonrlovers fingers crossed x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey this is @Mrs_R_Pattz this is an awesome comp I have been following u for ages now and love the blog keep up the great work x x

    ReplyDelete
  16. hey i was @fuckmerupert and i have a new account @boomboombar i would to eneter the comp with the new account, thankyou :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awesome giveaway hunnie :D
    I soooo want this book, but unfortunately we won't have any movie tie-in editions here I live :(( So it would be awesome to win it:)

    @twveronika

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'd love this :D

    @JanineGardiner

    ReplyDelete
  19. @__simy

    too fashion as alway Lola!

    ReplyDelete
  20. The bookmarks look awesome

    Bee
    @IrishTwiSisters

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow, they're great. Would love to win.

    @lulabelle98

    ReplyDelete
  22. Pick me, pick me :D
    @vanakoestoer

    ReplyDelete
  23. Awesome giveaway, chica! <3 <3 <3

    Twitter - @roniangel85

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. I'm following now, Thankfully! Can't believe i havent sen this site before :o It's so cool, well done :)
    twitter name: @jessicamoran

    ReplyDelete
  25. I'm following. The bookmarks look amazing!!!
    Then again, anything with Robowski would ;) lol
    Twitter name is @twilsessed

    ReplyDelete
  26. Following!!!! @Twi_star Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oh squeee!! *sigh* so much pretty on those bookmarks! ;) *fingers crossed*
    @vanneCullenLutz

    ReplyDelete
  28. Aww! I'd like to win, but I'm not a very lucky girl LOL Good luck to all of us
    Twitter name: @SlaveforRob

    ReplyDelete
  29. Floving the bookmarks bb!! If I win the book, I will donate it to dd's school or to the library since I have one and want to win the bookmarks. Anyone and EVERYONE should read this book so I'd be helping for an excellent cause...am I right?? LOL Love you sweetie. You are so generous with your contests/giveaways. *muah*
    @CherylSab

    ReplyDelete
  30. Aw, who wouldnt LOVE to have this baby on the bookshelf - or by the bed - or IN bed? :O
    @Milsen86

    ReplyDelete
  31. i really want this <3
    @iamandrada (name on twitter).
    roooob. tanx pattystewboneity for this oportunity.
    *all the best for you :')

    ReplyDelete
  32. Love your comps Lola :)

    @TwiLucy_UK

    ReplyDelete