Thursday, April 14, 2011

Reese Witherspoon Mentions Robert Pattinson in an Interview with "Glamour" Magazine - April 2011

Reese Witherspoon Mentions Robert Pattinson in an Interview with "Glamour" Magazine - April 2011


Translation

What has seduced you more in “Water for Elephants”; clothes and jewelry?
Long pants, liners, hats, … I had never starred in a film about 30 years. I have had endless discussions about my hairstyles, Luckily I won them and my hair were blonde, but a little platinum for a look at Jean Harlow

In the novel there is a strong connection about married women in trouble ?
Marlena, my character is a prisoner in a relation, and everyone can identify with that. Yes, marriage can become a prison and in this case will lead to a romantic drama also a little scary, as in some fairy tales.

What is the thing to know about elephants?
Everyone thinks they love peanuts and it is false, they love the Dragibus.

In the movie there is a somehow erotic dance scene with a horse …
A dance of sensual submission, yes, I had to do gymnastics and dressage horses. As a child in Tennessee I was a good rider and a mediocre gymnast

Robert Pattinson is really so nice to see up close?
He is not bad, though, and I feel that you’re disappointed, but that is it. He is thoughtful, quiet, very shy at the end. We had fun all the time on set.

In the film he had short hair …!!
I know the Twilight fans were furious. But what I saw, I had never seen before. It is not normal. And it is all over the world. And not just girls. I have seen women over 40 screaming his name from the distance pressed against the barriers ….


Source => Robert Pattinson Moms / Via => Spunk Ransom

No comments:

Post a Comment