Monday, November 5, 2012

What Do Kristen's Parents Think of Racy ''On the Road'' Scenes ?

What Do Kristen's Parents Think of Racy ''On the Road'' Scenes ?

Kristen Stewart and Garrett Hedlund have some racy scenes in On the Road...so how do their parents feel about the mature content?

As for Kristen?

"I think everyone was really happy it took a few years for the movie to get made," she said. "I haven't really [warned] them...my mom came to Cannes-she loved it and was really proud. I haven't talked to my dad about it yet really."

"It's easy to be mature about it, and place it in a context and feel protective of it," the 22 year old Twilight star added.

Director Walter Salles also commented on how mature Kristen was about the nude scenes.

"I think that she's such a mature and serious actress, that although the character is very different than who she is, she understood everything in the logic of the character made sense," Walter said.

In fact, Kristen added that Welcome to the Rileys was probably more difficult for her parents to watch.

"I was so overtly sensitive about anything to do with-not overtly sexual-just anything about a young girl," Kristen said about Rileys. "It rocked me and I think my parents could feel that as well."

Source => Cambio / Via => Kristen Stewart News

No comments:

Post a Comment